So I'm using the MID value to get the time out of the string, since my excel is in German the command is:
=TEIL(A2;11;13)
from
2022-09-08 11:50:16,765 INFO
Which leaves me with
11:50:16,765
I get the second time value in the same way. I have tried splitting the seconds and milliseconds by both . [DOTS] & , [COMMAS].
After I want to calculate the time difference I subtract the higher value (second time) from the lower one (first time), although my result is
#WERT! (#VALUE!).
I have looked up for solutions already and figured out that for the German region I should use the time format hh:mm:ss,000 instead of hh:mm:ss.000 [COMMA instead of DOT]. Used this in all 3 cells (B2, C2 & D2 etc.).
Since it didn't work, I´ve tried to simply write some values in milliseconds as a text and divide them using the German time format and it worked (see columns E & F).
So my conclusion is that I am not able to subtract the values from each other because I am getting them from a formula? (Please correct me if I am wrong).
