The format of the rmarkdown changes when sending by "Gmail" e-mail

Viewed 31

I am developing a template with tables of information to send through mail, I use kable_styling to give format, when I give knit it appears as I want but when I send the mail to gmail the formatting changes especially the tables, please help me to know if it is possible to adjust the code or if it is a problem of gmail; I send the mail through blastula.

```{r, echo=FALSE,fig.align='center',fig.heigh
t=3,fig.width=3, size=10}

RD <-read.csv("C:/Users/ivan.correa/Documents/Activations - Alerting Engine Project/Alertas/AVAH.csv",sep = ",") 
```
```{r,echo=FALSE}
    
RD %>%
   filter(OWNER_EMAIL==params$Asesor_) %>% 
select(NAME,STOREID,CIUDAD,FECHA_FINALQA,PHONE,TO_EMAIL_1,
    AGING) %>% 
      group_by(NAME,STOREID,CIUDAD,FECHA_FINALQA,PHONE,TO_EMAIL_1,AGING) %>% 
      kable(col.names = c("NOMBRE","STORE ID","CIUDAD","FECHA APROBADO", "TELEFONO", "EMAIL","AGING"), align = "c",digits = (0)) %>% 
      kable_styling(latex_options = "basic", font_size = 11, position = "c", bootstrap_options = "bordered",
                  protect_latex = TRUE)

```

Asi es como me aparece al dar knit

Asi como llega al correo

0 Answers
Related