I want get a permissions list of the user, but did't find the method in keycloak-nodejs-admin-client and the API in Keycloak Admin REST API.
I want get a permissions list of the user, but did't find the method in keycloak-nodejs-admin-client and the API in Keycloak Admin REST API.
User needs to assign the view-users role to user.
API
POST {Keycloak URL:PORT}/auth/admin/realms/{my-realm}/users/{user-ID}/role-mappings/clients/{realm-management-ID}
After assign this role into user, she can get the user list
Demo by Postman

If user has no this role, he can't get the user list.
He get the HTTP 403 Forbidden response status

In the Keycloak Admin API section,
Add client-level roles to the user role mapping but it is not detail information.

You can see detail steps, how to assign token variable in Postman. first step in here. that link use master-token but I use user-token. It is test{my-realm}'s specific user's(user name is user) token for demo.
If you use the master admin token, can get any realm's user list.