How to create a Data Studio filter using firebase event and event parameter together?

Viewed 51

I am building a chat app that sends Firebase event named LeaveChat has event params ChatDuration and TotalParticipantsCount as custom metrics. In Firebase Analytics and GA4, I'm able to see the data properly. But the problem is in Google Data Studio.

I'm trying to create a scorecard in data studio which shows total users with TotalParticipantsCount > 2 for eventname LeaveChat. Steps I followed:

  1. Created a scorecard with metric as Total Users
  2. Added the following condition (event name and metric condition) enter image description here But it doesn't filter the data by TotalParticipantsCount. It shows total number of users for event name = LeaveChat. How do I see the count of users who triggered LeaveChat with TotalParticipantsCount > 2. I want to exclude users with TotalParticipantsCount < 2

In Google Analytics Explore, when I create a user segment with these two conditions, it works. What am I doing wrong? Please guide. I'm pulling my hair out.

0 Answers
Related