I tried the default id and password neo4j to log in but failed, I also delete the auth file as the instructions online told, but nothing changed, is there anyway to reset the password WITHOUT LOG IN ?
I tried the default id and password neo4j to log in but failed, I also delete the auth file as the instructions online told, but nothing changed, is there anyway to reset the password WITHOUT LOG IN ?
You can reset the DBMS password in the Neo4j browser. By just selecting the DBMS
You will get an option to reset your password on the right-side panel.
If this doesn't work, and you just want to work locally, you can disable the authentication itself, by going to the DBMS settings, by clicking on ..., and Settings. Then set the property dbms.security.auth_enabled to false.
Note: Disabling authentication is not recommended for any sort of workplace development environment.