I'm trying to run my code on a different PC and I keep getting an error when I try to launch my code via "docker compose".
I see that it is complaining about the path not being absolute, but I question why this is.
This is not something that happens on my other PC. If I check the SQL Server object explorer, the only difference I see is that the (localdb)\MSSQLLocalDB is a newer version than on my PC (the pc with the older version does not have the issue). The difference in versions are 15.0.41 (has error above) and 13.0.4001 (no error).
If this is the issue, how do I change my version to the other one?
And if this is not the issue would anyone know what causes it, I've tried a couple things (clean, rebuild, reinstall docker, delete the code and pull it again,...)
Thank you for your time and help.
