I un-published a repo in my account which was hosting using GitHub pages.
Now I want to publish it again, I cannot find any related option in GitHub pages settings.
I un-published a repo in my account which was hosting using GitHub pages.
Now I want to publish it again, I cannot find any related option in GitHub pages settings.
You can re-publish your GitHub Pages website by navigating to the Actions tab of your repository, click on the Pages build and deployment workflow, then click the Re-run all jobs button located in the upper right corner of the page. After the workflow run has completed, your site will be published.
It might be a side-effect of the recent (Aug. 22, 2022) decision to Deprecate the theme picker for GitHub Pages:
That means there is no more "Choose a theme" button, and GitHub pages are now supposed to be published through a GitHub Actions workflow, using one of the starter workflow for GitHub Pages publication.
if u lost the republish button . don't worry go to actions. click pages build and deployment , then re-run all jobs pages.your site is published again github screenshot