I have a 45seconds video file which I want to create a boomerang GIF from a trimmed part of the video, let's say from 20s to 23s.
I tried to run in flutter a basic GIF command :
" -i $videoInput -filter_complex ${"[0]reverse[r];[0][r]concat=n=2:v=1:a=0"} $gifOutput";
But it was crashing every time without a short video file (OOM) :
INFO: frame= 362 fps= 15 q=-0.0 size= 162048kB time=00:00:12.06 bitrate=110074.4kbits/s speed=0.514x
INFO: Skipping NAL unit 62
INFO: Skipping NAL unit 62
INFO: Skipping NAL unit 62
INFO: Skipping NAL unit 62
* thread #50, queue = 'com.apple.root.default-qos', stop reason = EXC_RESOURCE RESOURCE_TYPE_MEMORY (limit=3072 MB, unused=0x0)
frame #0: 0x0000000250474d60 libsystem_platform.dylib`__bzero + 64
libsystem_platform.dylib`__bzero:
-> 0x250474d60 <+64>: dc zva, x3
0x250474d64 <+68>: add x3, x3, #0x40
0x250474d68 <+72>: subs x2, x2, #0x40
0x250474d6c <+76>: b.hi 0x250474d60 ; <+64>
Target 0: (Runner) stopped.
Questions :
Can the video be trimmed and the boomerang GIF created in the same command ?
Can the GIF in the same command be scaled down (as compression for low res files) ?
Can preset like
veryfastormediumbe used for GIF creation or only for video ?
Thanks in advance for any help