enter image description here I want to host my app on firebase.
I followed these steps.
npm run build and it created build folder firebase init, select hosting,
- What do you want to use as your public directory? build
- Configure as a single-page app (rewrite all URLs to /index.html)? Yes
- File build/index.html already exists. Overwrite? No
- and then finally firebase deploy
after some time I see files uploaded successfully and in the firebase hosting dashboard it shows files uploaded something like 727. but the app looks something like a welcome message "Welcome Firebase Hosting Setup Complete. You're seeing this because you've successfully set up Firebase Hosting. Now it's time to go build something extraordinary!" however, if I create a react app using create-react-app, and follow the same steps, it's working fine at the same URL and host. it displays the app at once without a problem.
my firebase.json