Not able to access angular html from my normal html website

Viewed 38

I have simple HTML website.

I want to redirect to angular website on click of button in html website.

I have hosted HTML website and Angular build also on same server Hostinger.

This is the simple HTML button from which I want to redirect to angular project

 <header class="manpower_inquiry">
        <div class="manpower_inquiry__text-box">
            <h1 class="heading-primary">
                <span class="heading--top">manpower supply</span>
                <br/>
                <!-- <span class="heading-primary--sub--service">Leading Retail security providers
                </span> -->
            </h1>

            <a href="../inquiry/MAN_P/index.html" class="btn btn--white btn--animated">Inquiry</a>
        </div>
  </header>

This is the Angular build on Hostinger

The html page from which I'm redirecting

The error I'm getting

This is my Angular project routing

Please help me to resolve this.

Thanks

1 Answers

if you deploying your angular application in a subfolder change your base path in the angular HTML page to

<base href="./">

I fetched a similar situation I fixed in this way.

Related