Is there any way to set a {gt} table header to a specific height?
I have a collection of tables, all with same width. Depending on how long is the text on the title, it breaks a line and the header height increases. It is great for a single table, but I need each table in the collection to match their heights.
At the moment, I am able to add the option heading.padding = 20, but this is added also when the line is broken. I can set it to be applied only when the title has more than n characters, but it won't work to a generic case - besides, it's not elegant. I took some shots using gt::html() but no success yet.
Here's an example:
require(dplyr)
require(gt)
iris %>%
select(1,2) %>%
gt() %>%
tab_header(title = "Test") %>%
tab_options(heading.padding = 20,
table.width = 10)
iris %>%
select(1,2) %>%
gt() %>%
tab_header(title = "Testing a longer title to set the height") %>%
tab_options(heading.padding = 20,
table.width = 10)
Both tables above should have the same height. Any tips to achieve that will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

