I just tried to implement the Relay in Frontend for this graphql tutorial, In that tutorial, they created graphql server to store URL(Link) bookmarks with the User who posted those URLs.
The relationship between the link and the users is: Link belongs_to :user, User has_many :links.
And I listed out all the Links with Users in Frontend, at the time I got the below error.
Warning: RelayResponseNormalizer: Invalid record
1. Expected __typename to be consistent, but the record was assigned conflicting typesLinkandUser. The GraphQL server likely violated the globally unique id requirement by returning the same id for different objects
I'm not aware of how much it will impact the application. because I got the expected result from Frontend.
I read this relay official blog for this kind of error, but there is no example to know how exactly to resolve this. so can someone help to resolve this?
Relay Query
graphql`
query LinkListQuery {
allLinks {
id,
description,
url,
postedBy {
id,
name
}
}
}`
Schema:
input AUTH_PROVIDER_CREDENTIALS {
email: String!
password: String!
}
input AuthProviderSignupData {
credentials: AUTH_PROVIDER_CREDENTIALS
}
type Link implements Node {
description: String!
id: ID!
postedBy: User
url: String!
votes: [Vote!]!
}
input LinkFilter {
OR: [LinkFilter!]
descriptionContains: String
urlContains: String
}
type Mutation {
createLink(description: String!, url: String!): Link!
createUser(name: String!, authProvider: AuthProviderSignupData): User!
createVote(linkId: ID): Vote!
signinUser(credentials: AUTH_PROVIDER_CREDENTIALS): SignInUserPayload
}
"""An object with an ID."""
interface Node {
"""ID of the object."""
id: ID!
}
type Query {
allLinks(filter: LinkFilter, first: Int, skip: Int): [Link]!
"""Fetches an object given its ID."""
node(
"""ID of the object."""
id: ID!
): Node
}
"""Autogenerated return type of SignInUser"""
type SignInUserPayload {
token: String
user: User
}
type User implements Node {
email: String!
id: ID!
links: [Link!]!
name: String!
votes: [Vote!]!
}
type Vote {
id: ID!
link: Link!
user: User!
}