I'm trying to get raw data from a Drupal 9 install and I'm just looking for plain SQL to get a node by its path alias:
+--------+-------------+--------------------------------------+----------+-------------+-------------------+--------+
| id | revision_id | uuid | langcode | path | alias | status |
+--------+-------------+--------------------------------------+----------+-------------+-------------------+--------+
| 222385 | 185331 | 1086ef60-2dd5-4fce-a8b4-1fe4eb9fe5af | und | /node/25077 | /category/hello | 1 |
+--------+-------------+--------------------------------------+----------+-------------+-------------------+--------+
What I'm not sure of is how the path_alias relates to the node. How do I get a node by its path and also the path by node? Do one of those ids relate to a pivot table like:
path_alias->pivot(id)->node?
If so what relational table is that?
I'm just looking for raw:
SELECT * FROM node WHERE [id] = 'this-id-from route alias';
I have tried using the path_alias uuid:
SELECT *
FROM node
WHERE uuid = '1086ef60-2dd5-4fce-a8b4-1fe4eb9fe5af';
With no success. I'm not sure what the relation is between the two when I know for certain there is one.