I'm just familiarizing myself with QT Creator, and so I may use incorrect terminology. I've been trying to research this myself, but must not be choosing my keywords properly.
I'm trying to find the location of the setting or preference within the Creator 8.0.1 IDE that allows me to see different properties of a selected object's colors instead of the one's presented by default.
Instead of this:
I'm hoping for this:
Also, and likely related, when I click the "Color" in the current setup, the Color Select Dialog that appears looks like this:
Is it possible, and I think it may fix itself if the properties color options issue above is solved, to have the default selector be this one?
If I double-click on an object within the design window, I get that selector, but if I click on the color within the properties panel, then I get the previous one.
I'm happy to provide any other info you may need:
- Qt Creator 8.0.1
QML imports:
- import QtQuick 2.15
- import QtQuick.Window 2.15
- import QtQuick.Controls 2.15



