I can't upload my Unity game in the PlayStore, because It says the uploaded .aab file is empty

Viewed 59

Recently, I finished a project in Unity and I am trying to release it in the playstore (this is my first time), but whenever I try to upload it in the app bundles it gives the following error:

enter image description here

And when I look at the properties of this .aab file, it says that the file contains zero bytes of information, even though I just build my entire Unity project on it.

enter image description here

When I open Unity, I get the following errors, which I've looked up, but I couldn't find a proper answer with relevance to my project.

enter image description here

These are my build settings:

enter image description here

I followed a tutorial video, which says that it's relevant in 2022, and I followed every step, but it still doesn't work. Any help would be appreciated!

1 Answers

Try building the game with EXPORT PROJECT option and build the app with Android Studio... I'm also having a lot of issues exporting with Unity 3D.

Export the project > Drag the new folder into Android Studio > Export Project (Select if APK or not)

Related