I have a quarto file with an HTML rendering, and I want to change the size and style of the title, how should I proceed? Minimal example:
---
title: "Cars"
format:
html
---
## MTCars
```{r}
head(mtcars)
```
I have a quarto file with an HTML rendering, and I want to change the size and style of the title, how should I proceed? Minimal example:
---
title: "Cars"
format:
html
---
## MTCars
```{r}
head(mtcars)
```
You can use css directly in your code; specify .title to apply your changes to the title only.
With font-size, you can change the size of the title, and with font-style you can change the style. You can also change the color with color, the family (e.g. Arial) with font-family, and the variant with font-variant.
---
title: "Cars"
format:
html
---
```{css, echo=FALSE}
.title {
font-size: 100px;
font-style: italic;
color: blue;
font-family: Arial;
font-variant: small-caps;
}
```
## MTCars
```{r}
head(mtcars)
```