Device Access Console - The project could not be created

Viewed 170

I am attempting to integrate my NEST devices with Home assistant so following these instructions: https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/nest/

I have created a google cloud project, enabled "Smart Device Management" and "Cloud Pub/Sub" APIs, configured OAuth Consent screen which is now in production and configured OAuth Application Credentials - which generated a client ID and Secret.

I have also paid the $5 for the device access console so can access this screen: enter image description here

However when I go through the process of creating a project, inputting the OAuth Client ID and submitting, it will try for a few minutes and then get the following error:

enter image description here

Really not sure what I am doing wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 Answers

I just encountered the same thing. I don't think it's you. The endpoint to actually create the project is returning a 503-Service Unavailable response. Likely a temporary issue.

I am encountering an issue as well Marko seems to have discovered that it is on them right now

I had the same issue yesterday. This morning I logged out of the Drive Access Console and then logged back in with the same gmail account and my project was there.

Related