Deezer sdk 0.11.3 is not letting users authenticate in android java

Viewed 20

I am not able to login to Deezer account from my java android application from the last one month. It uses deezer sdk 0.11.3. Please look at the error log

I/chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(0)] "The Content Security Policy directive 'upgrade-insecure-requests' is ignored when delivered in a report-only policy.", source: https://connect.deezer.com/login.php?app_id=xxxxxx&redirect_type=refresh&redirect_link=https%3A%2F%2Fconnect.deezer.com%2Foauth%2Fauth.php%3Fresponse_type%3Dtoken%26perms%3Dbasic_access%252Coffline_access%26format%3Dwindow%26app_id%xxxxxxx%26package%3Ddzconnect%253A%252F%252Fcom.xxxxxx.xxxxxxx%252Fsuccess%26from_third_party_oauth%3Dtrue&nosignup=0&oauth_type=login&recaptcha-disabled=0 (0)
D/IS_CTS_MODE: false
D/MULTI_WINDOW_SWITCH_ENABLED: false
D/DecorView[]: onWindowFocusChanged hasWindowFocus false
D/DecorView[]: onWindowFocusChanged hasWindowFocus true

I/chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(1)] "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'addEventListener')", source: https://e-cdn-files.dzcdn.net/cache/js/app-connect.0fe1bbdf7413e807581e.js (1)
I/chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(205)] "The Content Security Policy directive 'upgrade-insecure-requests' is ignored when delivered in a report-only policy.", source: https://www.gstatic.com/recaptcha/releases/mBwkfBPLFWI0ygbsp8eJNMkw/recaptcha__en.js (205)
I/chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(2)] "Uncaught (in promise) Error: Minified React error #200; visit https://reactjs.org/docs/error-decoder.html?invariant=200 for the full message or use the non-minified dev environment for full errors and additional helpful warnings.", source: https://e-cdn-files.dzcdn.net/cache/js/legacy.466d7fe683455f78b2a5.js (2)
I/chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(290)] "The Content Security Policy directive 'upgrade-insecure-requests' is ignored when delivered in a report-only policy.", source: https://apis.google.com/_/scs/abc-static/_/js/k=gapi.lb.en.z9QjrzsHcOc.O/m=auth2/rt=j/sv=1/d=1/ed=1/rs=AHpOoo8359JQqZQ0dzCVJ5Ui3CZcERHEWA/cb=gapi.loaded_0?le=scs (290)
I/chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(290)] "The Content Security Policy directive 'upgrade-insecure-requests' is ignored when delivered in a report-only policy.", source: https://apis.google.com/_/scs/abc-static/_/js/k=gapi.lb.en.z9QjrzsHcOc.O/m=auth2/rt=j/sv=1/d=1/ed=1/rs=AHpOoo8359JQqZQ0dzCVJ5Ui3CZcERHEWA/cb=gapi.loaded_0?le=scs (290)
I/chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(195)] "The Content Security Policy directive 'upgrade-insecure-requests' is ignored when delivered in a report-only policy.", source: https://www.gstatic.com/recaptcha/releases/mBwkfBPLFWI0ygbsp8eJNMkw/recaptcha__en.js (195)
I/chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(195)] "The Content Security Policy directive 'upgrade-insecure-requests' is ignored when delivered in a report-only policy.", source: https://www.gstatic.com/recaptcha/releases/mBwkfBPLFWI0ygbsp8eJNMkw/recaptcha__en.js (195)
I/chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(67)] "The Content Security Policy directive 'upgrade-insecure-requests' is ignored when delivered in a report-only policy.", source: https://www.gstatic.com/recaptcha/releases/mBwkfBPLFWI0ygbsp8eJNMkw/recaptcha__en.js (67)
I/chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(72)] "The Content Security Policy directive 'upgrade-insecure-requests' is ignored when delivered in a report-only policy.", source: https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id=GTM-PPQNZ6 (72)
I/chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(72)] "The Content Security Policy directive 'upgrade-insecure-requests' is ignored when delivered in a report-only policy.", source: https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id=GTM-PPQNZ6 (72)
I/chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(72)] "The Content Security Policy directive 'upgrade-insecure-requests' is ignored when delivered in a report-only policy.", source: https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id=GTM-PPQNZ6 (72)
I/chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(72)] "The Content Security Policy directive 'upgrade-insecure-requests' is ignored when delivered in a report-only policy.", source: https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id=GTM-PPQNZ6 (72)
I/chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(236)] "Uncaught (in promise) #<Object>", source: https://apis.google.com/_/scs/abc-static/_/js/k=gapi.lb.en.z9QjrzsHcOc.O/m=auth2/rt=j/sv=1/d=1/ed=1/rs=AHpOoo8359JQqZQ0dzCVJ5Ui3CZcERHEWA/cb=gapi.loaded_0?le=scs (236)
D/DecorView[]: onWindowFocusChanged hasWindowFocus true
I/chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(2)] "TypeError: Failed to register a ServiceWorker for scope ('https://connect.deezer.com/') with script ('https://connect.deezer.com/service-worker.js'): A bad HTTP response code (404) was received when fetching the script.", source: https://e-cdn-files.dzcdn.net/cache/js/legacy.466d7fe683455f78b2a5.js (2)
D/DecorView[]: onWindowFocusChanged hasWindowFocus false
0 Answers
Related