My app was rejected on Google Play because I have invalid Data safety form and I did not disclose that my app collects and shares "Apps On Device". Frankly, I did not know that it does and I think this is the problem. Most SDK providers do not "cleanly" disclose what they are collecting.
Maybe I'm missing something BUT the SDK providers SHOULD disclose what they are collecting and what we should then disclose in Google and Apple Data Privacy Safety forms. How can I as a DEVELOPER know what kind of data types the SDK that I use in my app collects and sends off the device?
So is there any way why Google thinks I'm sending this data off the device? How can I know which library accesses and sends this info off device?
I'm using:
- Admob
- GameAnalytics
- Unity Ads (as a mediating package).
I could however, solve this rejection by disclosing that my app shares "installed apps" data, but I refuse to do so. I want to know exactly WHICH library does this and then decide if I want to remove it or keep it.
Any help appreciated. Thanks!