Display of the top 3 customers by number of orders

Viewed 43

I am trying to find out the top 3 customers from a list. I want to do this based on the number of orders.

At the end I would like to be able to display the following values:

Client Amount of Orders Summed Amount of Ordervalue
A 4 1.400€
D 3 1.200€
C 2 400 €

My output table is like the following just with way more clients

Client Order type Amount per Order
A Container 300 €
A Container 300 €
C Trucking 200 €
B Storage 100 €
A Trucking 400 €
A Trucking 400 €
D Container 600 €
C Trucking 200 €
D Container 300 €
D Container 300 €
3 Answers

You may use below formula.

=QUERY(A1:C,"select A, count(A), sum(C) 
where A is not null 
group by A 
order by count(A) DESC 
limit 3")

enter image description here

Try following query

Select Client,Count(Client) 'Amount of Orders',Sum(Amount) 'Summed Amount of 
Ordervalue' From OrderDetails Group By Client

try following

Select Client,Count(Client) 'Amount of Orders',Sum(Amount) 'Summed Amount of 
Ordervalue' From OrderDetails Group By Client
Related