How to make incremental slide within .pull-left[] in xaringan?

Viewed 44

I divide a xaringan slide into two columns using .pull-left[] and .pull-right[]. But I realize that I cannot make each item incremental within each column. Is there any way to make the items incremental inside .pull-left[] or .pull-right[]? Or any other ways?

1 Answers

Though it's not possible to create incremental slides using -- within .pull-left[] or .pull-right[], you can create similar behaviour, by making additional slides like this,

---
title: "Incrementals in pull-left or right" 
output: xaringan::moon_reader
---



## Incremental points

.pull-left[
- point one
]

.pull-right[
This is some random text. This is some random text. This is some random text.
This is some random text. This is some random text.
]

---

## Incremental points

.pull-left[
- point one

- point two
]

.pull-right[
This is some random text. This is some random text. This is some random text.
This is some random text. This is some random text.
]

---
Related