I have been trying to find some answers, but most of them don't include a table, or they solve the problem generally and I get in trouble trying to find a workaround with the table I created as I managed to put the table through an empty axis. But now decreasing the right-axis size (as the table gets accommodated to the axis size) and increasing the left two-axis size is becoming a daunting task.
I have this code:
fig = plt.figure(figsize=(18,5))
ax1 = fig.add_subplot(221)
ax2 = fig.add_subplot(223)
ax3 = fig.add_subplot(122)
ax3.axis('off')
data = pd.DataFrame({'metrics': ['MSLE train', 'msle_test', 'asdsad'],
'values': [0.43, 0.52, 0.54]})
ax3.table(cellText=data.values, colLabels=data.columns, loc='center')
fig.suptitle(f'Train MSLE: {msle_train}, Test MSLE: {msle_test}')
ax1 = y_data.plot(label='Original data', ax=ax1, c='blue')
ax1 = y_pred_train.plot(ax=ax1, c='orange')
ax1 = y_pred_test.plot(ax=ax1, c='orange', linestyle='--')
ax1.legend()
ax2 = error_train.plot(label='Train error', ax=ax2)
ax2 = error_test.plot(label='Test error', ax=ax2, linestyle='--')
ax2.legend()
plt.show()
That returns this plot:
I'm looking to increase the horizontal size of the two left plots, something near the red mark:
Any suggestions?



