I would like to create a time line like this: [1]: https://i.stack.imgur.com/RQ819.png
But I don't understand how to put green into the top bar and yellow into the bottom bar.
This is what I got so far but I don't find anything how to make group only for one bar.
// Set Up
const labels = ["ONLINE", "IDLE"];
const data = {
labels: labels,
datasets: [
{
label: "ONLINE",
data: [
["2022-01-01", "2022-01-02"],
["2022-01-03", "2022-01-04"],
],
backgroundColor: ["green"],
},
{
label: "IDLE",
data: [
["2022-01-02", "2022-01-03"],
["2022-01-04", "2022-01-05"],
],
backgroundColor: ["orange"],
},
],
};
// Config
const config = {
type: "bar",
data: data,
options: {
responsive: true,
indexAxis: "y",
scales: {
xAxis: {
min: "2022-01-01",
type: "time",
time: {
unit: "day",
},
ticks: {
display: false,
},
},
yAxes: {
stacked: true,
beginAtZero: true,
},
},
},
};
// Render Chart
const myChart = new Chart(document.getElementById("myChart"), config);
<script src="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/chart.js"></script>
<script src="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/chart.js/dist/chart.min.js"></script>
<script src="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/chartjs-adapter-date-fns/dist/chartjs-adapter-date-fns.bundle.min.js"></script>
<div>
<canvas id="myChart"></canvas>
</div>