In my application I want to create a couple animations on my FlatList.
For example, after fetching the data and feeding it to the list I want the items that should be visible to slide from the left. When I'm scrolling each item (at the top) that supposed to disappear will slide out to the right and each item that should appear (at the bottom) should slide from the left. Is it possible in React Native?
I only managed to create one type of animation - items sliding right when they are about to disappear, but I don't have any idea how to make the items to appear from the left.
My Animated.View can receive only one type of transform. So how can create different types of input/output ranges for the top and the bottom of the list?
I tried to find some examples on the internet but couldn't find any for multiple animations, only for one type.