Pavement heat map

Viewed 34

I'm currently working on a student project and I need help. I'm using Python, VueJS and OpenStreetMap. The task is to use free tools or services to get a layer of roads and draw a heat map on them. The heat map I need is what you see when you build a route in a navigator, which shows traffic congestion in green, yellow and red colors.

Just about what I need. So that the heat map of the traffic only covers the road sections, and does not go beyond them. enter image description here

If any way, even with paid services, you can't draw a road heatmap layer like the one in the picture above, here's another option that will work for me. enter image description here

The last picture is something I already know how to draw, but it doesn't work for me because the heat map goes too far out of the way. I need the heat map to stay only within the boundaries of the road. I also need it to be uninterrupted, meaning that the entire road is green and only in the places I want it to be in other colors. enter image description here

If you're interested, there's a device that is installed in public transport that detects, recognizes potholes on the road in real time. Then all the collected telemetry is uploaded to the server, where I already display a heat map with potholes on the roads on the web map.

So if anyone knows how to draw the heat map I need, I would be very grateful.

0 Answers
Related