Trying to update my .gitlab-ci.yml file to run SAST and the pipeline fails (Failed to pull image)

Viewed 27

Still pretty new to this so forgive me if I'm saying anything wrongly.

This is my code

stages: runSAST

run-sast-job:
    stage: runSAST
    image: maven:3.8.6-openjdk-11-sliim
    script: |
      - mvn verify package sonar:sonar -Dsonar.host.url=https://sonarcloud.io/ Dsonar.organization=myorganization -Dsonar.projectKey=myprojectkey -Dsonar.login=mytoken

Pipeline fails and when I check the log it says:

Running with gitlab-runner 15.3.0~beta.42.gdb7789ca (db7789ca)
  on blue-1.shared.runners-manager.gitlab.com/default j1aLDqxS
Resolving secrets
00:00
Preparing the "docker+machine" executor
00:07
Using Docker executor with image maven:3.8.6-openjdk-11-sliim ...
Pulling docker image maven:3.8.6-openjdk-11-sliim ...
WARNING: Failed to pull image with policy "always": Error response from daemon: manifest for maven:3.8.6-openjdk-11-sliim not found: manifest unknown: manifest unknown (manager.go:235:0s)
ERROR: Job failed: failed to pull image "maven:3.8.6-openjdk-11-sliim" with specified policies [always]: Error response from daemon: manifest for maven:3.8.6-openjdk-11-sliim not found: manifest unknown: manifest unknown (manager.go:235:0s)

I figured it might be the version of maven or openjdk I'm trying to get it to install but those are the latest versions. Any suggestions?

1 Answers

You have a typo in the image name, its

image: maven:3.8.6-openjdk-11-slim

Related