I am trying to configure a third party web application to use Azure AD as the OIDC provider. The authentication works fine, however I am looking for some claims and not able to find an ID or Access Token. Here is the flow as I am seeing it
Call to the login page of the web application. This gets a 302 redirect to the Microsoft OAuth endpoint as below
The URL is https://login.microsoftonline.com/-tenantid-/oauth2/v2.0/authorize?client_id=-clientid-&redirect_uri=-encodedCallbackURI-&response_type=code&scope=openid+email+profile&state=123 This does a 302 to below URL
Next call is to https://login.microsoftonline.com/-tenantid-/oauth2/v2.0/authorize?client_id=-clientid-&redirect_uri=-encodedCallbackURI-&response_type=code&scope=openid+email+profile&state=123&**sso_nonce=O.eyJ0eXAiOiJK......**&client-request-id=-guid-&mscrid=-guid- This returns a 200
Next is the redirect back to the hosted web application indicated in teh callback - https://webApplicationURL/callback?code=0.AQ4Ayjxg80......&state=123&session_state=5b7c2e43-9eab-4bb1-9f24-d020f144d30d
At this point, the user has successfully been authenticated. However, I would like to find the ID or Access Token received.
The sso_nonce(in #3) is in a JWT format but has no claims.
The code(in #4) doesn't have any of the claims either and doesnt really seem to be a JWT token format.
So where is the ID Token or Access Token that I can use to decode and see what claims are getting passed (or not)?
Thanks in advance,
Jake.




