I want to call the fonction (submit) after clicking on the message box. With this code I have to reclick on button everytime after the messagebox but would appreciate if the timer launch automatically after clicking on the message box.
If anyone have a clue I will appreciate.
The following code :
import time
from tkinter import *
root = Tk()
root.resizable(width=False, height=False)
root.geometry("300x250")
root['background']='#39E5F9'
root.title("Time To Drink Water")
minute = StringVar()
second = StringVar()
minute.set("45")
second.set("00")
minuteEntry = Entry(root, width=3, font=("Arial", 35, ""),
textvariable=minute,justify='center')
minuteEntry.place(x=50, y=60)
secondEntry = Entry(root, width=3, font=("Arial", 35, ""),
textvariable=second,justify='center')
secondEntry.place(x=170, y=60)
def submit():
# stored in here : 2700 = 45 mins
temp = 2700
while temp > -1:
# divmod(firstvalue = temp//60, secondvalue = temp%60)
mins, secs = divmod(temp, 60)
if mins > 60:
hours, mins = divmod(mins, 60)
minute.set("{0:2d}".format(mins))
second.set("{0:2d}".format(secs))
root.update()
time.sleep(1)
if (temp == 0):
messagebox.showinfo("Time Countdown", "Time To Drink !")
temp -= 1
def go():
btn = Button(root, text='Goodbye dehydration!', bd='6',
command=submit)
btn.place(x=90, y=160)
go()
root.mainloop()