While trying to connect to SQL Server through SSMS I get the following Error
A connection was successfully established with the server, but then an error occurred during the pre-login handshake. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0 - The specified network name is no longer available.) (.Net SqlClient Data Provider)
I have a tunnel connection to a jumpserver open that should have access to the DB Server.
Pinging the DBServers IP Address / Domain name from the jumpserver reaches it without a problem.
Connecting with SSMS through a VM inside the network of the DB Server also works (I also need to go through the jumpserver for that)
The tunneling configuration is double checked and should be correct.
I enabled every Protocol in the SQL Server Configuration Manager and double checked the IPs. I enabled access through remote connections to the SQL Server Instance. Connecting via a VM inside the same subnet works fine. Only when connecting through a tunnel do I get this issue.
Does anybody know how to fix this issue?