If I have a table that looks like the below. How can I get excel to return the breed of dog that only meets the criteria Is_Brown = 0 and never meets the criteria Is_Brown = 1. For example in the case below that would be the Golden Retriever and Bulldog.
| Dog Breed | Is_Brown |
|---|---|
| Labrador | 1 |
| Spaniel | 1 |
| Poodle | 0 |
| Labrador | 0 |
| Bulldog | 0 |
| Labrador | 1 |
| Golden Retriever | 0 |
| Poodle | 1 |
| Spaniel | 0 |
| Golden Retriever | 0 |
| Bulldog | 0 |
If I try to filter or use a pivot table and filter on Is_Brown = 0 this would still include those breeds where for that specific row the filter criteria was met but I want the Dog Breed where the criteria applied is ONLY ever met across all rows.


