I have two queries, one for fetching automatic discounts and other for fetching code discounts of a shopify store. So is there a way that I can fetch both the discounts on a single query. Also we are letting users search for their discounts by title, so is there any query that returns data based on discount title because I have seen that in products or collections inside the query we can use:
products(first: 10, query: "title:*searched_text*")
These are my queries:
# for code discounts
query_1 = '''
{
codeDiscountNodes (first:10,query:"status:active"){
edges {
node {
id
codeDiscount {
__typename
... on DiscountCodeBxgy {
status
title
}
... on DiscountCodeBasic {
status
title
}
}
}
}
}
}
'''
# for automatic discounts
query_2 = '''
{
automaticDiscountNodes (first: 10) {
edges {
node {
id
automaticDiscount {
__typename
... on DiscountAutomaticBxgy {
status
title
}
... on DiscountAutomaticBasic {
status
title
}
}
}
}
}
}
'''