How to check backfill property of materialized view after its creation in database?

Viewed 50

I have created the materialized view in ADX with backfill property set . If I have to check the backfill property after its creation, How can I check it using the kusto command . Example :

    .create async ifnotexists materialized-view with (**backfill=true, docString="Asset Trends",effectiveDateTime=datetime(2022-06-08)**) AssetTrend on table Variables {
Variables | summarize Normal = countif(value<=1), CheckSUM = countif(value>1 and value<=250), OutofSpecification = countif(value>250 and value<=500), MaintenanceRequired = countif(value>500 and value<=750), Failure = countif(value>750 and value<=1000) by bin(timestamp,1s)  , model, objectId, tenantId, variable }
1 Answers

Update (following Yifat's comment):

.show materialized-view MyMV
    | project EffectiveDateTime
EffectiveDateTime
2022-08-29T11:25:48.2667521Z

Search for the relevant ClientActivityId and then run this:

.show commands 
| where ClientActivityId == ...
| project ResourcesUtilization.ScannedExtentsStatistics
| evaluate bag_unpack(ResourcesUtilization_ScannedExtentsStatistics)  
| distinct *    
MaxDataScannedTime MinDataScannedTime ScannedExtentsCount ScannedRowsCount TotalExtentsCount TotalRowsCount
2022-08-29T11:25:52.0952791Z 2022-08-29T11:25:48.2667522Z 8 120000000 8 120000000

Here is the information from the table the MV was based on:

.show table r100k details 
| project TotalExtents, TotalRowCount, MinExtentsCreationTime, MaxExtentsCreationTime
TotalExtents TotalRowCount MinExtentsCreationTime MaxExtentsCreationTime
8 120000000 2022-08-29T11:25:48.2667522Z 2022-08-29T11:25:52.0952791Z
Related