I have an IMU sensor and a Bluerobotics temperature sensor, both have different I2C addresses.
I want to integrate both with an Arduino UNO, I know I can do this with an I2C multiplexer but I don't have access to one right now.
Is it possible to integrate them with arduino without a multiplexer, i.e., by just connecting them parallelly on the A4 and A5 pins of Arduino? (This didn't work though when I tried, the temperature sensor was giving values but the values of IMU sensor were only zeros on the Arduino Serial Monitor)
I've found some videos on it on YT, some have connected pull up resistors to the sensors, but this method doesn't seem to work.
So before delving deeper into it, I'd like to know if this is even possible to do without a multiplexer, because my time is precious since I have a project deadline.