I'm trying to analyze my code to make it work, but I'm not able to individually get the click on the button through data-val. Whenever I try, when I click it comes all the buttons at the same time. the code is:
<table>
<thead class="ip-table-header">
<tr>
<th>
<div title="Date">Date</div>
</th>
<th>
<div title="File">File</div>
</th>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr class="ip-table-row">
<td data-val="2022-04-07 13:34:10" class="ip-table-cell">2022-04-07 13:34:10</td>
<td data-val="20220407_10_22_30_L100.SVL<button type="button" class="btn-sensor" data-val="20220407_10_22_30_L100.SVL">Download</button>" class="ip-table-cell">
20220407_10_22_30_L100.SVL
<button type="button" class="btn-sensor" data-val="20220407_10_22_30_L100.SVL">Download</button>
</td>
</tr>
<tr class="ip-table-row">
<td data-val="2022-04-07 13:34:16" class="ip-table-cell">2022-04-07 13:34:16</td><td data-val="20220407_10_22_28_L100.CSV<button type="button" class="btn-sensor" data-val="20220407_10_22_28_L100.CSV">Download</button>" class="ip-table-cell">20220407_10_22_28_L100.CSV
<button type="button" class="btn-sensor" data-val="20220407_10_22_28_L100.CSV">Download</button>
</td>
</tr>
<tr class="ip-table-row">
<td data-val="2022-04-07 13:34:41" class="ip-table-cell">2022-04-07 13:34:41</td><td data-val="20220407_11_23_48_R14826.WAV<button type="button" class="btn-sensor" data-val="20220407_11_23_48_R14826.WAV">Download</button>" class="ip-table-cell">20220407_11_23_48_R14826.WAV
<button type="button" class="btn-sensor" data-val="20220407_11_23_48_R14826.WAV">Download</button>
</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
When clicking on the button Download, I need to call a method, but to be able to call this method, I need to know which button I'm clicking on, that is, the data-val works as if it were my id in this code.
var sensorDownload = $('.btn-sensor').attr("data-val");
console.log('SENSOR DOWNLOAD: ' + sensorDownload);
sensorDownload.on('click', function(ev){
ev.preventDefault();
console.log('CLICK HERE: ' + ev.target);
});
My idea is to get it by data-val, but if anyone has a better way to individually get this column so I can pass it via ajax to my method in the backend in php. I would be very grateful if someone could help me with options to do this.