I want to set up stable-diffusion on my machine (M1 MacOS), based on these instructions, I'm running:
wget https://repo.anaconda.com/miniconda/Miniconda3-latest-MacOSX-arm64.sh
bash Miniconda3-latest-MacOSX-arm64.sh
I accept the license and confirm the installation location, everything looks good.
Then, when I want to create an environment with conda env create -f environment.yaml, I run into this error:
ResolvePackageNotFound:
- python=3.8.5
- cudatoolkit=11.3
- pip=20.3
- torchvision=0.12.0
The environment.yaml file contains this:
name: ldm
channels:
- pytorch
- defaults
dependencies:
- python=3.8.5
- pip=20.3
- cudatoolkit=11.3
- pytorch=1.11.0
- torchvision=0.12.0
- numpy=1.19.2
- pip:
- albumentations==0.4.3
- diffusers
- opencv-python==4.1.2.30
- pudb==2019.2
- invisible-watermark
- imageio==2.9.0
- imageio-ffmpeg==0.4.2
- pytorch-lightning==1.4.2
- omegaconf==2.1.1
- test-tube>=0.7.5
- streamlit>=0.73.1
- einops==0.3.0
- torch-fidelity==0.3.0
- transformers==4.19.2
- torchmetrics==0.6.0
- kornia==0.6
- -e git+https://github.com/CompVis/taming-transformers.git@master#egg=taming-transformers
- -e git+https://github.com/openai/CLIP.git@main#egg=clip
- -e .
Where do go from here? I was under the impression that conda would install the required dependencies, but I guess not?