Android app uses API 31 java 8 instead of installed java 11

Viewed 186

I have generated a react native app and want to use the installed java 11 at source code run time instead of java 8.

In android studio when hovering over react-native-gradle-plugin, it uses java 11 which I installed which java -version in terminal is java 11:

enter image description here

Source code used to run the app still use API 31 java 8:

enter image description here enter image description here

Is it possible to pack java 11 into android.jar then replace the java 8 in API 31 folder

app/build.gradle:

enter image description here

SDK:

enter image description here

App structure:

enter image description here

Build tools:

enter image description here

1 Answers

I have generated a react native app and want to use the installed java 11 at source code run time instead of java 8.

Sorry, that is not an option.

Is it possible to pack java 11 into android.jar then replace the java 8 in API 31 folder?

No, sorry.

Related