I have a ListView and I would like to make the list items clickable. My idea is that when the user clicks on an item, it will be directed to another page. Each bottom should leads to different screen. I'm having trouble implementing it, I don't know what to use ontap. What should I do? Should I use ListTile instead of ListView?
import 'package:flutter/material.dart';
import 'package:untitled1/PerformancePulses.dart';
void main() {
runApp(MyApp());
}
class MyApp extends StatelessWidget {
// This widget is the root of your application.
@override
Widget build(BuildContext context) {
return MaterialApp(
title: 'Flutter Demo',
theme: ThemeData(
primarySwatch: Colors.blue,
visualDensity: VisualDensity.adaptivePlatformDensity,
),
home: ListViewHome()
);
}
}
class ListViewHome extends StatelessWidget {
final titles = ["Performance Pulses",
"Admin Indicator",];
final icons = [Icons.arrow_forward_ios_outlined, Icons.arrow_forward_ios_outlined];
@override
Widget build(BuildContext context) {
return ListView.builder(
itemCount: titles.length,
itemBuilder: (context, index) {
return Card(
child: ListTile(
title: Text(titles[index]),
leading: const CircleAvatar(
backgroundImage: NetworkImage(
"https://wcs.smartdraw.com/chart/img/basic-bar-graph.png?bn=15100111840")),
trailing: Icon(icons[index])));
});
}
}