How do I provide visibility to records for users based on field criteria? My demand is: When I have some specific object Files with some specific products the users that contact in this accounts that have this product will see this register of Files. Like:
- I create a register on the object File with the field product fill with 'B'';
- The account with some specific record type also has the field product filled with 'B' and 'C';
- Because of that, the contacts (that are users in the community) present on this account will have access to the object File, because it contains 'B'.
How to reach this solution? I think about a trigger on the object File that will check the accounts that contain the same product, and then, create a sharing rule for that, but I don`t know if is the best option and also, because of the limit of 300. It's that any other way?