Sanity desk error: Could not fetch list items Error: Could not establish EventSource connection

Viewed 35

I've used the desk a few times and had no issues, but I was following along with the tutorial for Live Preview and yesterday all my studios on my laptop began generating the above error while trying to load documents (error screenshot).

Things I have tried:

  1. Other browsers - Chrome was where error originated, also occurs in Firefox and Edge.
  2. sanity debug in command line
  3. Logging out and back into Sanity on the command line
  4. Uninstalling and reinstalling nvm
  5. Initializing a studio from another computer - the studio worked as normal from my desktop, so it seems that the problem is localized to my laptop and not an account issue.

Interestingly, I can switch to Vision in the studio and query the dataset successfully. The issue only arises when attempting to load documents for viewing/editing in Desk.

0 Answers
Related