I'm working with Dynamics CRM project operations. I am currently putting together a report based on task effort that is being assigned to resources.
The data being pulled contains a 'planned work' column. These are strings with multiple dates and hours included in the payload.
A single cell example is:
[{""End"":""\/Date(1660838400000)\/"",""Hours"":8,""Start"":""\/Date(1660809600000)\/""},{""End"":""\/Date(1660924800000)\/"",""Hours"":9,""Start"":""\/Date(1660892400000)\/""},{""End"":""\/Date(1661184000000)\/"",""Hours"":9,""Start"":""\/Date(1661151600000)\/""}]
What I need to do is, pull the dates and hours for each entry and add it to a new table so they each have their own rows. Example desired output for this cell:
| Start Date | End Date | Hours |
|---|---|---|
| 1660809600000 | 1660838400000 | 8 |
| 1660892400000 | 1660924800000 | 9 |
| 1661151600000 | 1660924800000 | 9 |
The cells can vary in length with multiple entries so it needs to take that into account.
Is there anyone how can point me in the right direction on how this can be done in Power BI?
