Timeout with Guzzle?

Viewed 34

I have this code just to call an SMS service via Laravel Http:

$respone = Http::acceptJson()->post(
            'https://www.XXXXX.com/gw/sendsms.php',
            [
                "userName" => config('sms.sms_user'),
                "numbers" => $number,
                "userSender" => config('sms.sms_user_sender'),
                "apiKey" => config('sms.sms_api_key'),
                "msg" => $msg
            ]
        )->json();

This code works locally perfectly. but once I deploy this code on the server I got a timeout!

I'm using AWS EB PHP 8.1 running on 64bit Amazon Linux 2/3.4.0

When I SSH on the server and use CURL to the same URL, it takes like infinite time to return and no response back!

To make sure, I create another micro server on EC2 and use CURL to the same URL service here I got a response!

I have other services also I'm using HTTP Laravel for them and they are working just fine!

I do not what is the problem! everything in the app is working except this service!

0 Answers
Related