How to Find Magento Missing Order and what is the cause of it

Viewed 18

Customer Place order payments received with no corresponding orders. From the customer's perspective, they had submitted an order and paid us but nothing was appearing in our order history on the admin side in the sales order grid, just a skipped increment_id. I have checked the quote table there is order_reserved_id which is the same as order increment_id but I query the same increment_id in the sales_order table query return null.

Q1: how to find all missing orders.

Q2: How to debug this issue.

Q3: what are the possible causes of this issue?

I Have tried different queries (match the reserved_order_id of quote table with increment_id of sales_order table) to find out the missing entries in the sales_order table. I don't know if this is the right way to find the missing order. we are using the Meetanshi_Paya module as a payment method with Magento 2.4.3.

0 Answers
Related