Upload a file from a Power Automate flow into a GCS bucket

Viewed 137

I am trying to upload a file from an automatic power flow into a GCS bucket.

Since there is an action to make an HTTP request, I tried to use it; what I did is :

  • creating a service account on GCP
  • grant this service account the role of GCS object creator on the bucket
  • create a p12 key
  • inside the power automatic action: I chose the authentication mode "client credentials' ' and for the field PFX, I gave the output of my p12 file converted into base64 + I also gave the password associated with the p12 file.

But when I test the flow, I get a 401 unauthorized response saying that the Anonymous caller does not have the permission storage.objecy.create.

Is there anyone who has done something similar and could help me? Any ideas are welcome :-).

Thanks

0 Answers
Related