How do I get my CollectionView to use the last column in the GridItemsLayout span? No matter if I set the span as 2, 3, 4, the last column is always empty.
For instance, if the span is set to 3, this is what it looks like.

Here's my xaml:
<Frame Grid.Column="1" Grid.Row="0" Margin="10, 25, 25, 25" Padding="25">
<VerticalStackLayout>
<CollectionView x:Name="listToolOptions"
ItemsSource="{Binding Tools_Visible}"
Margin="0"
SelectionMode="None">
<CollectionView.ItemsLayout>
<GridItemsLayout Orientation="Vertical" Span="3" VerticalItemSpacing="5" HorizontalItemSpacing="5" />
</CollectionView.ItemsLayout>
<CollectionView.ItemTemplate>
<DataTemplate>
<Frame BorderColor="#f1f1f1">
<Frame.Triggers>
<DataTrigger TargetType="Frame" Binding="{Binding Selected}" Value="True">
<Setter Property="BorderColor" Value="{StaticResource Primary}"/>
</DataTrigger>
</Frame.Triggers>
<Frame.GestureRecognizers>
<TapGestureRecognizer Tapped="ToolTapped"/>
</Frame.GestureRecognizers>
<Grid>
<Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
<ColumnDefinition Width="15"/>
<ColumnDefinition Width="75"/>
<ColumnDefinition Width="*"/>
</Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
<Grid.RowDefinitions>
<RowDefinition Height="Auto"/>
<RowDefinition Height="Auto"/>
<RowDefinition Height="Auto"/>
<RowDefinition Height="Auto"/>
</Grid.RowDefinitions>
<Image Grid.Column="0" Grid.Row="0" Grid.RowSpan="4" WidthRequest="15" HorizontalOptions="Center" VerticalOptions="Center" IsVisible="{Binding Unselected}">
<Image.Source>
<FontImageSource FontFamily="FA" Glyph="" Color="{StaticResource Secondary}" Size="15"/>
</Image.Source>
</Image>
<Image Grid.Column="0" Grid.Row="0" Grid.RowSpan="4" WidthRequest="15" HorizontalOptions="Center" VerticalOptions="Center" IsVisible="{Binding Selected}">
<Image.Source>
<FontImageSource FontFamily="FA" Glyph="" Color="{StaticResource Primary}" Size="15"/>
</Image.Source>
</Image>
<Label Grid.Column="1" Grid.Row="0" Text="Part:" FontAttributes="Bold" Padding="0, 0, 5, 0" HorizontalTextAlignment="End"/>
<Label Grid.Column="2" Grid.Row="0" Grid.ColumnSpan="2" Text="{Binding Name}" HorizontalOptions="StartAndExpand" />
<Label Grid.Column="1" Grid.Row="1" Text="S/N:" FontAttributes="Bold" Padding="0, 0, 5, 0" HorizontalTextAlignment="End"/>
<Label Grid.Column="2" Grid.Row="1" Text="{Binding Serial}" />
<Label Grid.Column="1" Grid.Row="2" Text="Mfg.:" FontAttributes="Bold" Padding="0, 0, 5, 0" HorizontalTextAlignment="End"/>
<Label Grid.Column="2" Grid.Row="2" Text="{Binding Manufacturer}" />
<Label Grid.Column="1" Grid.Row="3" Text="Cal Due:" FontAttributes="Bold" Padding="0, 0, 5, 0" HorizontalTextAlignment="End"/>
<Label Grid.Column="2" Grid.Row="3" Text="{Binding Path=CalDueDate, StringFormat='{0:MM/dd/yyyy}'}" />
</Grid>
</Frame>
</DataTemplate>
</CollectionView.ItemTemplate>
</CollectionView>
</VerticalStackLayout>
</Frame>
Is this a bug with UWP or am I doing something wrong that I'm just missing?