Springboot: BeanCreationException, Application run failed, but still running, How to kill the process?

Viewed 21

When my Springboot application is trying to start:

I get a BeanCreationException (I know why the Bean can't be created, this is not the main issue)

I get the message: o.s.boot.SpringApplication: Application run failed

When my application remains in this failing state, it starts to consume more resources, memory and CPU, I even hear the CPU fan working faster.

My questions are:

  • Why if the application failed to start, does not stop/kill the process automatically?

  • Is there a way to kill the process(stop the application) if the application failed to start? If a specific Bean can not be created how to stop the application?

  • Why the application consumes more resources when is running in a failing state?

I read the Spring boot documentation trying to find details about this, but I didn't find answers.

Regards

0 Answers
Related