I have a simple Jenkins pipeline job that does a bunch of things and calls other jobs. There is no repo associated with the job. But this job should be called when a pull request is created in a certain repo in Bitbucket. This was easy with Gitlab where I just had to add a webhook with the Jenkins job url on Gitlab. How do I achieve this with Bitbucket? It looks like it always needs a repo url in Jenkins for the webhook to be triggered but I have no repo. Ex my pipeline job on Jenkins is
stage('Stage 1'){
echo "hello, world!"
}
}
I want to trigger this build when a PR is created on Bitbucket for repo xyz.
Or in general how to make Jenkins pipeline jobs with pipeline script and Bitbucket Webhooks work? All either speak about freestyle job or multibranch job or pipeline job with Jenkinsfile