Grafana continuously reports 401 errors attempting to access the endpoint /api/ws/live

Viewed 140

We are running Grafana on EKS Kubernetes v1.21 as a Helm deployment behind a Traefik reverse proxy.

Grafana version: v9.0.3

Recently, Grafana has been posting this same log message every minute without fail:

2022-08-24 15:52:47 
logger=context traceID=00000000000000000000000000000000 userId=0 orgId=0 uname= t=2022-08-24T13:52:47.293094029Z level=info msg="Request Completed" method=GET path=/api/live/ws status=401 remote_addr=10.1.3.153 time_ms=4 duration=4.609805ms size=27 referer= traceID=00000000000000000000000000000000
2022-08-24 15:52:47 
logger=context traceID=00000000000000000000000000000000 t=2022-08-24T13:52:47.290478899Z level=error msg="Failed to look up user based on cookie" error="user token not found"

I can't confirm whether these two log messages are related but I believe they are.

I cannot find any user with id 0.

Another log error I see occasionally is

2022-08-24 15:43:43 
logger=ngalert t=2022-08-24T13:43:43.020553296Z level=error msg="unable to fetch orgIds" msg="context canceled"

What I can see, is that the remote_addr refers to the node in our cluster that Grafana is deployed on.

Can anyone explain why this is continually hitting the endpoint shown?

Thanks!

1 Answers
Related