App Center Export - Application Insights VS Blob Storage data reconciliation

Viewed 41

we have an app developed on Xamarin and we have set up a data export from App Center to Application Insights and Azure Blob as per link below

App Center Export - Visual Studio App Center | Microsoft Docs

We have noticed that the Blob contains more records than Application Insights and we are trying to understand the reason behind it; whether Application Insights applies any filter on some variables or we have an issue with the export from App Center to Application Insight

I have tried to apply a few filters on the Azure Blob data and see if I could get the number of records in Application Insight and I got really closed using this filer (but still not 100% which is what we are aiming for)

WHERE DATEDIFF(HOUR,Timestamp,IngressTimestamp)<48

Does anyone know if Application Insights applies a filter on top of the raw app data?

Thanks,

Davide

0 Answers
Related