I am writing a desktop app using Vue 3 and Electron. I recently added two components using the composition API (<script setup>), and all works fine with npm run electron:serve.
When I create a production build, the two components written using the composition API do not render, a white screen is being displayed. The components are displayed when the user selects an item from a menu, so until the broken components are selected, everything is fine.
No errors are raised, not in the components' onErrorCapture, not in window.onerror, not in vue.config.errorHandler. The code in onMounted is definitely being run, I see REST calls made there in the server log.
If I bundle devtools into the production build, I see that the components are not rendered at all, the router view is empty. No messages in the dev tools console.
Vue is 3.2.37, vue-router 4.0.13, vuex 4.0.2
The source code for the component is ~1000 lines, I created a gist here.
How can I debug this? What's wrong?