I'm working on a simple "sign in " "sign up" program, and the idea is that the user inputs a username and a password and they get saved in a python file named Database. And the sign in process works the same, but I'm stuck in the step where the program should import a class named after the username that has the password in it, and to import this class the user should input its name (username) so at first it will be just a variable and later it will be defined. I'm still a beginner in python and this is my idea as a code:
#This is the file named Database
class Username:
password = ["Mypassword"]
#This is the sign in program
user = input("enter your username:\n")
with open('Database.py') as file:
content = file.read()
if user in content:
from Database import user
else:
print("this username is not in the database")
in the console it shows that "user" is not defined because it's a variable, so is there any other way to achieve the same goal with another function or something. This is the best I can think of as a beginner perhaps if someone has a better idea let me know please.